Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tonight...

I will post some pictures tonight everyone. I know it's been a few days since I have and I need to get on the ball! Brooke has been having some stomach problems I think since last night and this morning. Last night she was spitting up a lot and this morning she is fussy and showing signs of an upset stomach. The only thing I can think that I ate differently was beans which I don't eat very often, so I won't do that again for a while and see what happens. :) Outside of that we are doing great! I haven't been outside as much as I would like to but that's just life. There is a 25 year vow renewal service coming up on Friday night and I am either playing or singing for all the music in it so we have been busy practicing that. Last night Joanna and I figured out chords to a song that she is singing that is pretty hard, but we did it. (By 11:30pm we were done :).
Thanks to all of you who view and comment. I'm glad that you can see Brooke changing a little every day! I love you all!
~~Jen~~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been pretty busy!! Poor Brooke. I feel bad for her, I hope she feels better soon. It is Mike and Steph's renewel of vows, right? I remember P.T. announcing it while we were there.
Love and miss you lots!
***anna***

Popular Posts