Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Life is busy!


Sucking her fingers :)
Cute little smile!
Please excuse my hair..I had been cleaning all day and I look horrible but Brooke just looks so cute in this one that I had to post it!
This is (L to R) Julia Creed (The Zanders grandughter), my neice Verity and Emma Hoffmiester. This was at their birhtday party tonight.

This is Nate working at home. He is able to do that quite often now and it's really nice!
Things have been pretty busy around here for me. I've gotten several new piano students lately. I really love teaching and it keeps me challenged, too! I am looking forward to vacation, though...in NY! I can't wait! We are purchasing tickets soon. If Joe and Patti (my cousins) get married in August I might be coming then. We'll see. Anyway, here are some of the latest pictures. She's been spitting out her pacifier and sucking on her fingers/hands a lot more, especially to comfort herself when she does not want to go to bed :).

Love you all and miss you! ~Jen

6 comments:

arielle said...

cute pics jen. Brooke is just getting cuter all the time!!
Love you!
aire

Liz said...

The three of them are so cute.... There all the same age right? liz

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! She is SOOOO cute!! I cannot get over how cute she is! Sucking her fingers though, it seems like she is too young to figure that out, ya know? Love and miss you! Love, anna

Felicia said...

She's a cute one Jen! It's so funny that she sucks her fingers just like Mary used to! That will be a fun habit to break! hehe. The pic of you and her is came out so good... She really looks like a Cammilleri in that one. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They are SO cute! She really looks like Nate in the one laying down but like you in the one of you and her. And she looks ADORABLE in that one. I can't wait to see her again. Love you all! Claire

Damon Matacchiera said...

Jenna, you take such good pictures!! The "sucking the figners" one is soo precious, and she's beautiful in the one where she's looking up! Mommy/ daughter pics are so fun, and your's turned out so sweet! My, does Julia Creed look like Amy or what? WOW!! Oh... which Hoffmeister does Emma belong to? It's cute that all the girls were matching there! Well, this comment is long enough, so~ bye!

Popular Posts