Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

All grown up...


Her face is so funny!


The Ackleys bought Brookie this cutest little skirt and she wore it tonight to a girl party. :) She looked all cute and grown up in it! Can't believe that she will be 8 weeks tomorrow (Friday) ! Time flies by so fast! I did finally decide to get some pictures developed since Winkflash has them for 6 cents right now. Really good deal, so I went through my folders and picked a bunch out. I realized how much she has changed since the day she was born and I'm glad we've taken so many so that I won't forget how cute and tiny she was...:( Why do they grow so fast...

4 comments:

Damon Matacchiera said...

I like her face in the first photo! So cute! :-) It was nice of the Ackleys to send you that skirt. At first I thought you meant that was the Ackley girls holding Brooke, and was a little surpirsed at how much they'd changed... then understood they'd sent the gift, not stopped by for a visit! :-) ~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 week birthday Brookie!!! You're getting SOO big!! Her face is hysterical in the 1st one!!

Anonymous said...

She looks soooo scared in that first pic, poor little ling!!
Miss her and love her. Give her a kiss for me!
~anna

Felicia said...

HAHA. I love that face! She looks a little shocked!

Popular Posts