Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Soo Blessed!

Brooke has now slept through the night (6-7 hour stretch) for 4 nights in a row. Wow, am I blessed and happy! She usually goes to bed around 11:00pm, gets up at 5am or 6am to eat and sleeps until 9 or 10. I love that schedule for her because it's close to mine and then she can sleep when I sleep. She's really adapted well to our busy lifestyle and learned to sleep in her carseat since we are out so late all the time which is a blessing! We have been blessed with such a happy, content, easy baby. Nate and I are not expecting the next one to be the same way since we got such a good one this time :).
I have some pictures to post but I will need to do it later. Hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all and love you very much!
~~Jenna~~

0 comments:

Popular Posts