Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sorry Guys...

The cd she gave me with all the pictures is blank! I don't know what happend b/c she checked it before she gave it to me. We got a lot of good ones...I don't even know why I bought that stupid smile saver plan to Penny's cause I like her pictures way better! She pay's a lot more attention to detail, has nice poses, etc. Anyway, I'll post them when I get them and in the mean time I will do of few of my own when I have a chance (Right now I am decluttering my one junk counter in my kitchen. Imagine I don't have a junk drawer, so it's all on one counter and it was starting to look HORRIBLE! ... Anyway...)
~Jen~

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Are you KIDDING?? I expect you to have those pictures on here ASAP! hehe...jk. I am looking forward to seeing them though. :-)

Liz said...

Oh sure... I want to see them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where are they ling?? I want to see her!! Oh sure!
anna

Popular Posts