Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Our 4th of July Celebration









AS I said yesterday we went to the Delziets for a cookout. After church we went to Jereme and Katie's for fireworks. A bunch of the guys had pitched in and bought a lot of really big fireworks! It was great to be right under them. Of course Brooke slept through the whole thing as usual:) They set off fireworks for at least an hour and they were really awesome! Hope all of you had a great Independence day as well, even those in foriegn countries!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...
This is Deb. Wow! Brookie looks SO cute in all of these! I guess she's just takin' after her "Aunt Deb";)Luv u guys!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Deb

arielle said...

Hey Jen!
Cute pics! You guys all look great. :)
We went to the Logans with the Suteks, had a cook out, and flew an American flag to make it feel more like home! :) Living in a different country has made me appreciate America so much more!
OK well I love you lots!!
Aire

Anonymous said...

So glad I could spend 4th of July with my niece :) She is SO cute. You guys have no idea...the pictures cannot even do justice on how cute she is. and Deb, I have to disagree, I say she's turning out like her Aunt Claire :). LOL...Just Kidding :)

Damon Matacchiera said...

Those pictures were sooo cute! I loved them! Looks like you had a fun and patriotic 4th. As a side note... I'm glad to see that Felicia isn't the only girl whose headbands twist around! :-) ~Lisa

Felicia said...

Love all the red white and blue! You guys look very cute in the group shot. I only wish we all could have been together celebrating! :-(

Popular Posts