Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 9

Wow--what a week! It started out as relaxing and calm as we finished up last minute prep for the baby. I can assure you that Friday was never welcomed with such anticipation, nervousness and excitement as this one was, but more on that later. For now, my week in pictures!

Monday, February 27th: My sweet boy woke up with a fever but said his "night night would make him all better".

Tuesday, February 28th: Nonnie is here and the gift giving was in full swing. Even Buddy felt a part and climbed right in the suitcase!

Wednesday, February 29th: "Here's your paper toilet, Mommy". No, I do not get one second of privacy. Other Mom's can relate ;)

Thursday, March 1st: Taking a walk with my sweet girl, talking with her, and feeling a little emotional that tomorrow she'll be one of 3 kids and not just 2.

Friday, March 2nd: Nathan's birthday--This is a day that having a picture is priceless because nothing else can explain the emotion you feel when you see and hold you baby for the very first time.

Saturday, March 3rd. Brooklynne proudly holding her little brother.

Sunday, March 4th: We were home from the hospital and I could tell that Joe needed a little Mommy time before bed. I brought him upstairs to put on his jammies and read to him and before we knew it, our whole new family of 5 was gathered on the bed having the most special time together. My heart swelled with joy and thankfulness and I grabbed the camera and self timer. It was the best way ever to end the week and I'm so happy I have a photo to remember it!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

L*O*V*E it!!! I especially love the picture of you holding Nathan after his birth...that is a priceless photo! What a memorable week! :)

Unknown said...

I absolutely cried at the picture of you holding baby Nathan for the first time. Such an emotional week for you! Congrats, again! :-)

Jubilena said...

You are tempting me to do a "day in the life" too. Thank you for sharing your pictures... I can relate to the emotions that go with almost every single one from this weeks photos! Oh, and by the way, your little newborn is SOOOO cute! (I love his hair!)

Popular Posts