Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 10

I just realized that almost all of my pictures this week were taken on the couch. That's because I obviously haven't been going anywhere and we've all been home loving on each other this week, and I think the photos from this week portray that well!

Monday, March 5th: Softly rubbing his brother's forehead. Be still my beating heart!

 Tuesday, March 6th: Potty Training!

 Wednesday, March 7th: She loves holding and talking to him. Love this moment!

Thursday, March 8th: Just chillin'

Friday, March 9th: 1 Week Old! 

Saturday, March 10th: It's not all sunshine and roses all the time... :) (taken while I was trying to do a little photo shoot of him. Thankfully I did get several adorable ones!)

Sunday, March 11th: Sunday afternoon nap (and an adorable little stretch) 

4 comments:

Deb said...

WOW, he's cute! Love his dark skin and blue eyes!! <3

Mary said...

I wish I could hold him and kiss his little cheeks!
Haha is Joe potty-trained yet? That picture is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Brookie looks like she is in Heaven! Cute pictures too...Nathan looks like a good baby. :)

Jenna said...

Mary, I can't say the potty training is going too well right now! haha

Popular Posts