Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 12

This week was long, but good. I had awesome days and I had some days that I wanted to curl up in a bawl, cry and sleep for a few hours. Nathan was fussy and starving on Friday and Saturday and I was totally worn out after not sleeping much, but thankfully Sunday and Monday have been much, much better! So without further ado, week 12!

Monday, March 19th: Last dinner with my Mom here--best brisket in TX (in my opinion :)
Tuesday, March 20th: My first day all by myself with three kids-lots of love going on :)
Wednesday, March 21st: All clean and happy after his first tub bath (we had to wait longer than normal)
Thursday, March 22nd: Walking home from the park
Friday, March 23rd: 3 weeks old
Saturday, March 24th: Looked outside to see the most random little pow-wow ever going on in my backyard (notice the poor dog chained to the chair--they love doing that to him)
Sunday, March 25th: A very happy, content little boy playing on the floor :)

1 comments:

Deb said...

Nathan looks so different than the other kids! :-)

Popular Posts