Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More cuteness :)

Brooklynne is learning about the moon and stars in the sky. Last night we were driving and she said "Mommy, I found the moon!" As we were driving through my brother-in-laws neighborhood, trees and houses blocked her view of it for a few minutes.
"Mommy, it's all gone. It fell off."
So cute. :)

Just wanted to share these cute pictures of her. Last week when I got home from a photo shoot, the sky was amazing and I had to get some pictures. They are a little blurry--I ended up stepping in a fire ant pile while I was taking them and they were running viciously all over my feet, each wanting a piece of me. Needless to say it burned so bad and I ended up with several bites and very itchy feet!
The pictures were worth it though! It was so beautiful! The pictures actually don't even do it justice! The tone was very orange and so perfect.
thinking "Mommy, why are you yelling and screaming and throwing off your flip flops and hitting your feet????"

5 comments:

Nikki said...

So Cute!

Anonymous said...

AWW these are ADORABLE pics!!

anna said...

The sky is beautiful, but Brooke makes the pictures!! She's SOO cute. I can't wait to see her on Oct! YEA!
She's so cute how she's learning all about that stuff!

Liz said...

OMW, she is SO grown up. I almost didn't reconize her. What a doll!

Anonymous said...

hahah I was laughing so hard she is so funny and the most adorable little niece!!
he picture's are awesome!!

Popular Posts