Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Park

We actually had a free night for once last week, so we took advantage. We drove Brookie to the park where she had a total blast. Nate chased her around and I sat on the hot pavement that helped my back pain. Weird, I know, but it was so relaxing on my muscles I felt like I was at the spa--except it was free! :) I am LOVING these pictures of her on the swings. :) Afterwards Nate took us out to ice cream. Vanilla with pecans and caramel--yum, yum! It was such a fun evening, and I'm enjoying every minute I have left with just my little girl before a demanding little infant comes along!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMW she is to cute!!! I can't wait to see all of you guys!

anna said...

aww, she's SOOO cute though! I can't believe she goes on her own swing!! She's so grown up!

Nikki said...

OH!!!!! HOW DARLING SHE IS!

Liz said...

Aw, how adorable! She just gets cuter and cuter everyday:)

Victoria said...

Adorable pictures!

Anonymous said...

aw shes adorable :) she looks soo grown up!!

Julia said...

oh my goodness it is making me miss her more and more I am so excited I am going to see you guys soon!!!!!!!!
She is so cute!

Rachel Barkowski said...

She looks so old in these pictures...they grow up fast!

Anonymous said...

These are great Jen! The composition is really good!!!!

Claire said...

I canNOT wait to come! I miss her so bad and Greg does too! We should be getting our tickets soon! YEAHHHH!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures she is SOOO cute!

Popular Posts