Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Little Buddy

Brookie and I spend all day every day together. We have a blast. Of course there are those stressful moments, as with any 2 year old, but she is very good for the most part. She helps me cook and clean and do dishes like a big girl. We read books and new new favorite thing is to play a game. It's a bingo game and she LOVES it and actually knows how to play! :) Today we took some pictures of us having fun.

Sorry about the crazy hair. It was in pig-tails last night. :)
I was threatening to tickle her and we were both laughing :)

Of course we don't ever forget about baby Joey in there! Here is a picture of both my babies! :)

8 comments:

Rose said...

Awww! How cute :) I can't wait until I'm a mommy.

anna said...

OMW, I LOVE Brooke's hair!!! It looks like you two have a lot of fun!! I can't wait to see you!!
Love ya!!

Julie said...

Did you get her hair cut? It's so adorable!

Anonymous said...

OMW All I can say is--- she is A DOR A BLE!!! I cannot WAIT to see Brooke!!

Liz said...

OMW, she is SOO cute, she looks SO much older.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW you guys are SO cute together!!!!

Amy said...

So sweet! I love moms that play with their kiddos!:)

Julia said...

Awww... I wish I were there the pics are so cute I miss her so much..cya in like 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Posts