Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Awards Night

Brooke has only been in clubs for 2 and a half months, but they had their awards ceremony last night and she was so cute. It actually made me feel so old, because I remember my own awards ceremonies from AWANA. I can't believe my own daughter is doing it now!

I couldn't really get a picture of them handing her anything, but here she is starting to walk off the stage (pink plka dot dress) after she got it. I was just glad she didn't start crying or anything. :)

When she came back to the pew, opening her prize :)
a PURSE! What better gift for a 2 year old girlie-girl than that?

So yeah, I was the typical Mom snapping pictures like crazy. I'm so proud of my little 2 year old who is growing up so quickly! I can't believe how time has flown!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Brooke :) She looks SOO ecited!

anna said...

aww, I'm soo proud of her!! She's SOO cute in those pics!

Liz said...

Oh how adorable is that! She was prolly SOo excited!

Tammakingjewelry said...

Aww she's so cute.In that picture on your photography blog she looks just like Nicolea! So cute!

Unknown said...

Aww, she is so cute!!!

Jillian

Rachel Barkowski said...

She is looking more grown up all the time!

Julia said...

awwww.... she is so adorable I am so proud of my little neice all grown up...sniff sniff ..lol

Popular Posts