Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby # 2, Month Eight!

Well, I am 34 weeks now and VERY happy that the end is near! These pictures were all taken at 32 weeks, entering my 8th month. So I only have about 6 weeks left--maybe less if I go early! With Brookie I was induced at 8 days early, but would have gone into labor on my own within a day or 2 because I was having a lot of contractions, 3 cm dilated and other symptoms going on. :) My Dr. broke my water and within an hour I was in very active labor. I'm hoping that I'll go early again this time, but I'm NOT counting on it. I don't want to set myself up to be disappointed!





So in this picture below, I look HUGE! Of course I'm sitting down, but I just wanted to give a different perspective of how big that belly really is. :) Brookie wanted to "make Mommy pretty" so she was putting lip gloss on me. She got my lips and the rest of the area around my mouth. So yes, I looked very beautiful. (sorry they ahve a bluish tint...the white balance on the camera was not on the right setting)
I am happy to say that I feel GREAT. I have a lot of energy most of the time, still working out 45 minutes a day (riding 10-12 miles on the bike), sleeping good and just generally enjoying my pregnancy. My only complaint is getting up several times at night to pee. But that's just preparing me for being up with the baby at night so it's ok--plus I go sleep great in between trips to the bathroom! So I have no complaints!
Just think, only one more of my pregnancy updates and then there will be baby updates. I can't wait!!!!!
Oh, and by the way--I have a 3D ultrasound next week after my regular appointment. I cannot tell you how excited I am to see my baby. I saw him at 20 weeks in 3D, but now will be so different so close to the end. I will definitely try scanning those pictures and posting them!

11 comments:

anna said...

aww, you look soo good! I can't wait to see the 3D pics of lil Joe!!

Nikki said...

So glad everything is going good for you!! Have a good rest of the pregnancy alright??? :)

Rachel Barkowski said...

You look good! Glad to hear you are feeling well....I have, too - better than the first time! Maybe it's a 2nd baby thing. ?? :-)

Unknown said...

Looking good! Hope all continues to go well. Brookie will be such a sweet little sister! Nice belly pictures too! ;)

Praying for continued health and God's will in everything yet to come!

Unknown said...

Does your camera shoot raw? If so, you can correct the color in Photoshop, even elements I think.

Jenna said...

James, yes, it shoots in raw. But the amount of pictures I take are way to many to have extra hard drives to back up the huge files. :)
I edit in camera raw on photoshop.

Anonymous said...

you look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Jen you look great!!!! I cant wait to see the 3D pics of Joe!
Love ya

Liz said...

Jen you don't even look that big compared to Brooke:)

Claire said...

These are so cute! You still look great! Can't wait to come an see the baby :))))) I am SOOO excited!

Julia said...

awww... you look so good jen!!!!!!

Popular Posts