Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Brookie's Recent Humor :)

This is more for myself, but I wanted to document the funny things that Brookie has said lately. She's talking more and more every day and constantly makes Nate and I laugh. :) Having a 2 year old can be challenging at times, but mostly it's so much fun!

Brookie is watching me get dressed. "Mommy, are you getting dressed?"
Me, "Yes"
Brookie: "Oh. good girl!"

Brookie is helping me put laundry into the washing machine. She picks up a pair of Nate's shorts. "Hmmm. These are pretty dirty!"

On Saturday night she wanted to eat and we told her that she could eat "tomorrow". Last night after church we were going out to eat and we were asking her what she wanted to eat. "I want 'morrow," she kept saying.
I asked her, "You want to eat tomorrow?" (As if it's a thing you can eat). "Yes!"
We pull into a restaurant. Her little voice from the back seat cries out, "Yay!! Tomorrow!"

At breakfast time, she's sitting in her high chair eating and I'm doing dishes. She makes a grunting noise and sticks out her belly. "Mommy," she informs, "I'm fat like daddy."

Today she is talking to my sister on the phone. We are in the midst of potty training, so her panties were all just washed and are being dried in the dryer. Since they are almost done, I didn't put a diaper on her, deciding just to wait until the panties were ready. So her little bottom is naked. :) She tells my sister, "Anna, I have a butt!"

So these are the things that keep me laughing. Life with a 2-going-on 22-year old is such a blast. I love being a Mommy:)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwww, that is too cute! I can't wait for Hannah's little cute moments like that too. Although I am not rushing it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Omw I was laughing so hard!!! She is a funny one!! I miss her so much <3

Julie said...

2 year olds are a lot of fun. Always saying great stuff. I like the "Fat like Daddy" comment.

anna said...

She's sooo funny! That was pretty funny what she said to me on the phone earlier though!! haha

Anonymous said...

haha Brooke is TOO funny!! I cannot wait to see her!!

Victoria said...

Those are hysterical!!!:)

Nikki said...

2 year olds are SO much fun! I have a cousin who just turned 2. and the things she says....are just HILARIOUS! Those are funny remarks!! I was laughing!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!! I can't stop laughing-she's such a cutie!!

Liz said...

She's so cute, Anna has been telling me some of teh stuff that she's been saying, I just laugh!

Deal Finding Chik said...

LOL! Shes so cute!!

Popular Posts