Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby #2, Month Seven (a little late :)

29 weeks

This is a little late, but I needed to post for this month! The pregnancy is still going great, thank the Lord! I feel awesome and my back is not as bad as it was for my first pregnancy. I'm so thankful for that, because last time there were days when I could hardly walk.

The weather has been awfully hot (100+ and very humid) so I've been staying inside a lot, besides if I'm swimming. :)

My platelets are low again, like last time, and they are hoping that I don't get hypertension (high Blood pressure) again. My doctor said that being in the water can help, so I swim as much as I can in hopes to keep it down and not have to go on bed rest again. I would appreciate prayer for me in this area! :)

I'm still able to work out--been riding about 10-12 miles on my bike every day and I feel great! Baby Joey is still moving a ton. I love reading to Brookie and Joey every day. :) He moves a lot when I read and cuddling with my Brookie is so sweet. I love my 2 babies so much! Only about 10 more weeks!!!!!!!!

27 weeks
I think that Nate would kill me if I knew I was posting this. :) He would hardly let us take the picture! He puffed out his stomach as far as he could! :)


27 weeks

13 comments:

Rose said...

I'll be praying for you Jenna!

Julie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nate IS going to kill you.

You are incredibly too gorgeous. I dislike you! (Just kidding. I love you.) One day I hope to be as pretty as you, but I fear it won't happen. Oh well. Atleast we are both Italian!

Anonymous said...

Jen, you look amazing!

Rebekah said...

Praying for you! Love the picture! :-)

Liz said...

Very Cute!!! You look great, as for NAte, well!

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

Who is farther along, you or Nate? :)

Nikki said...

I'm glad your pragnancy is going well for you!! Hoping that you have a wonderful last 10 weeks!!

Amy said...

I love your updates.:) Cute and great photo blog.:)

Tori said...

You're looking great! I can't believe you are riding your bike 10-12 miles every day! Wow!!

Ginger said...

Awesome shots of you Jenna!!!

anna said...

SOOO cute. You look so good. We'll be praying for you too. Nate looks a lil rough in that pic...haha!! At least he was puffing out though and it's not the real thing!!

Anonymous said...

omw I LOVE the first one you look SO good!!!!!

Julia said...

Jen you look so good...You are so cute in the first one!!

Popular Posts