Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our 3rd Anniversary Trip

From last Thursday-Monday we went away for an anniversary trip. It was wonderful to spend almost 5 full days with my man with no distractions of children (although I missed her and couldn't wait to see her again :). We did a few things, but mostly relaxed, swam and ate. I even worked out at the hotel almost every day! Amazing!


Our room was so pretty and spacious!

Our first night there we went to the Macaroni Grill...so yummy :)
When we walked out, this was the view of the sky! I love this picture!

We were looking for a beach to walk on since it was already night time and we couldn't really swim, but this was about all we came up with. I was sad the picture came out blurry, but it was taken on self timer in the almost pitch black, so not too bad :)
The next morning we headed to tour the USS Lexington. It's an aircraft carrier that is turned into a museum. Thankfully a lot of it had air conditioning!


The area where the soldiers slept was so tiny.
Looking like a true pilot--they always give thumbs up :)
In the barber shop aboard the ship


The next day we went to the beach! I had been dreaming about this for months and it was awesome! I saw so many jelly fish in the water and was so freaked out about getting stung but thankfully it never happened. The water felt great and the sun even better :)

That night we watched the fireworks, which I already put pictures of. The next two pictures are ones I took outside of the restaurant on the water that we went to.


Anyway, like I said, we had a wonderful time! Once I got home and saw Brookie I was ready to go back and do it all over again. :) Oh well, maybe next year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had such a wonderful special time!
Happy Anniversary!!!

Julie said...

Hey I never asked, who watched Brook?

Jenna said...

My in-laws. They were great and she had a great time!!

Liz said...

Looks like HEAVEN!!! I'm so glad you guys had a good time.

anna said...

awww, looks like such a good time! I'm glad that you got to go away! And I still don't think you look pregnant!!

Anonymous said...

omw it looks like you had so much fun!!!!!

Popular Posts