Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Please Pray!!!

Please read this story here to find out the horrible things that are happening to these boys/girls homes that have been helping troubled kids for years. Your prayers are truly needed for all of those involved in this! Let's fight the forces of Satan by coming to the throne and finding grace to help in time of need!

The Hephzibah House is another that has been attacked and they are already trying to pass legislation to shut down all homes in that state.

These kids are so much better off in the environment and programs that these homes offer. They need to stay up and running!

FEEL FREE TO POST THIS ON YOUR BLOG ALSO! WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT TO CHRISTIANS ACROSS AMERICA AND THE WORLD!

Please comment if you are praying!

11 comments:

Victoria said...

Definitely praying!!

Arianna said...

It's all so horrible. I've been praying, but I just prayed again.

anna said...

I am praying and have been praying since I found out EARLY Sat morning on the bus.

Anonymous said...

Prayers are definitely being offered up. This is just horrible!

Ginger said...

Jenna, I am praying and have been since I first got the email.

arielle said...

I'm praying!!!
(I copy & pasted this to my blog hope you don't mind!)

Unknown said...

This is very sad, and really shows the state of our nation. It reminds me of the verses that talk about children and women ruling. I don't advocate abuse or neglect or treating children inhumanely. But look at our nation. 20 yrs. ago we didn't have the problems we have today. Society as a whole was more considerate, and respectful. That didnt' happen bcz people just did as they pleased. It was the result of being taught right from wrong and discipline.

Sadly, this reminds me of the reports I heard in the early 80's when Lester ROloff was still alive. The state was always trying to get him, and going after him alot. And he was more radical than these homes are.

Praying for all involved, and especially that the young people will not be discouraged from Serving the LORD.

cathie.s said...

We are praying in Mozambique!

cathie and emily

The Sorta Zoo! said...

Always praying! -Angelina.

Anonymous said...

I am praying!

Arianna said...

Tag, you're it ;) Check out my blog for details.

Popular Posts