Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Checking In...

Hi Everyone!

Things have been really busy around here, but I just wanted to check in with all of you, my faithful readers. :) HA. Felicia and Claire (best friend and sister) have been here now since Wednesday, and they leave this weekend. :( We are having a blast together. I have spent way too much money since they've been here and now I'm left with no money for diapers! :) Thankfully I had an extra check that I deposited so that I could buy some! Honestly, all the money I've spent has mainly been on Christmas gifts for my family and friends. With 8 siblings you have to be creative and frugal. I've been finding things on clearance and only have 2 more siblings to buy for! Then I have to decide what to get for my parents, which is always hard. My Mom is easy since she loves clothes just like me but I never know what to get for my dad.
Last week, my parents left on a Saturday. My sister was coming the following Wednesday, so I let Brookie go home with them and come back with Claire. It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. I couldn't actually think of a reason not to do it other than my own selfishness, so I (sobbing uncontrollably) sent my 19 month old baby off to the airport. She gave me a kiss, told me she loved me and said "bye" before she left which only made it worse. I was pretty depressed the day she left, but after that I really enjoyed myself! It was nice having freedom and more free time! The biggest thing was not needing to have any sort of schedule. I could do what I wanted whenever I wanted! :) Nate and I had a perfect date night one of the evenings and had a blast. Of course, when Wednesday came I was more than ready to see Brooklynne and have her in my arms again! She's been quite the handful lately, so when she came back I was renewed to spend more time and effort training her and disciplining her. I do not want a tyrant on my hands!
Anyway, that's about all that's been going on besides all of our shopping! And eating of course. We have been making the best food, and it's been healthy too. Although you would not know by looking at us, because we all feel like we are getting fat. :)
I will be posting some pictures of their trip in the next couple days!

Jenna

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi,
Just wanted to ask you if I could put a link to your blog o mine! I'm Tori's Sister!
You can check out my blog whenever!
Thanks,
~Nikki

anna said...

Good to hear from you! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun with Feli and Claire. Don't eat too much;)!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad your having a good time!
Luv ya

Liz said...

Nice post

Katie said...

Hey Jenna.... It sounds like your having a great time.... Brookie was so cute when she was here....You have a beautiful daughter....

Liz said...

I'm pretty sure that you can put some pics up from claire's and feli's visit ling!

Popular Posts