Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

These Times Don't Last Long Enough!

As I said in my last post, Felicia (one of my best friends) and Claire (my sister) came for about 10 days and we had the best time together, as always. Usually, Feli and Ashley (my other best friend :) come together, but since Ash is working at a girls home this year, she wasn't able to come. Although we really missed her, we still had a blast! On Thursday we went to some beautiful botanical gardens near our house. I had never been there before and when we saw all of it I saw what I've been missing these past couple years! It was so beautiful and perfect for taking lots of pictures, of course :). I am so blessed to have the best family and friends. I wish that we could all be in the same state at least all the time, but such is life. This is where God has placed me and I just have to be happy with that! I just wish that our times together could last longer. I can't wait till Heaven when we will be together forever and won't have to say goodbye again!

Trying to take some "fall" pictures even though she's in a pink dress :)

We thought this trellis was so pretty!

Brookie loved the water and all of the gardens and especially this waterfall!

This is the view of the rose garden. You can't see them all, but it was so pretty considering it's November!



We had to take all our pictures with the self timer, but they turned out pretty good!

I'm so happy that she can finally walk :)

We loved the bamboo!
There were a lot of ponds too, that were sort of mucky :) but some had fish!

4 comments:

anna said...

Thanks for finally posting pictures! Brooke looks soooo cute in all those pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun together. I wish you were coming to AL.

Liz said...

Finally some pics! There really sute though, I'm good you had a goot time

Arianna said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had so much fun...I love your hair in these pictures...it looks so nice and healthy!

Tori said...

Great pictures! I agree with Arianna - your hair looks beautiful!

You and your sister look so much alike! You're both so pretty!

Popular Posts