Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Mine was the best that I've had since living here, probably because I'm getting used to it here. Our day was nice and warm so I purposed that I was going to be thankful for the weather and not complain. After all, it was Thanksgiving!! :)

Brookie and I with our fall outfits on for church Wednesday night
Nate helping me mix the stuffing!

My pumpkin pie :)

We celebrated with friends this year since my in-laws were out of town. There was about 20 people there and she decorated the table so beautifully!



We had SO much food! We ate all day long. :)


Before the meal


Brookie loved the swing set they had, especially when they put the dog up there. (Later he zoomed down the slide it was pretty funny!!! :)


Playing with the dog and LOVING it!

Of course we had to go shopping on black Friday! We didn't get up really early beacuse there wasn't great deals in the ads, but we did get some good deals later!
I got Brookie's Christmas outfit at Childrens Place that day. It's so pretty-- I'm in love with it!Later on Friday we went to Dave and Jessica's with a bunch of friends. Amidst all the noise, Nate was reading Brooklynne this book and I thought it was so sweet!


Dave and Jess bought a pool table with a ping-pong table topper so we played a lot of Round Robin that night. We all had a blast!



So, there is our Thanksgiving! On Saturday we got our tree and decorated the house so I will be posting pictures of that next. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Nikki said...

We had a great Thanksgiving To!
We had my dads family up 15 in total! WE had it at our house! That's the most we've ever had! But it was REALLY fun!
~NIkki

arielle said...

Cute pics Jen.. looks like you had fun! I love Brookes christmas outfit you got!!!

Julie said...

Looks like fun. I will have to come next year!!!

Arianna said...

I loved all of the pictures...it looked like you guys had a lot of fun! My Thanksgiving wasn't the best because my mom couldn't come and my two brothers were gone, of course. But it was still fun ;)

anna said...

Sounds like you had an AWESOME Thanksgiving!! I love Brooke's Christmas out-fit. I'm so glad she'll be here on Christmas so I can see it on her!! Does she love to play the piano? Because she looks so happy in the picture of you two playing!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a good time! I LOVE Brookes Christmas outfit! I cant wait to see it on her!
Love you!

Tori said...

How fun! We went shopping on black Friday also....my parents got up at 3:00 for all the good deals! They said there were some fabulous ones!

Amy said...

Glad you had such a fun Thanksgiving! Wow... talk about food, we had more than our share here too.:) Enjoyed the pictures!

Liz said...

Looks like you had such a good time!

Popular Posts