Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Christmas Season Begins!

Well, the most wonderful time of the year is upon us once again. It's definately my favorite time of the year--I love how pretty everything looks. More and more people are putting up lights as the days pass and every time I drive somewhere I get to see a new set! I decorated my house last week after Thanksgiving, so I wanted to share some pictures of that.
Brookie was scared of the tree at first, but later she loved putting the "balls" on the branches :)

Nate put on his Santa hat to help us decorate :)
I love the finished product. This year I did red and gold colors. I also love having a mantle! I haven't hung stockings yet, but that's coming. :)

I love this picture of my two favorite people drinking their Starbucks :)
Enjoying that chocolate milk!


Since it never snows here, I added snow to this picture. Looks real, doesn't it?

Helping mommy make cookies. She's smiling here cause I let her eat the dough :)

12 comments:

anna said...

Thank you for posting pics!! They were all so cute! Your tree is really pretty.

Arianna said...

Aw, I love the pictures! Brookie is a doll. And it's neat how you added snow into the picture, even though it very rarely snows there!

arielle said...

Love your tree Jen! Red and gold are the best... looks so nice!

Tori said...

Great pictures! I LOVE the first one! So cute! The tree looks beautiful!

Amy said...

Oh I just love this time of year too! I like your 'false snow' pic with Brooke.:)Very creative! The one of her with the tree is really cute.:)

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pics! I LOVE your house how its decorated! You did a really good job!
Luv you!

Sarah P said...

I love the pictures Jenna! The tree is so pretty! And the "fake" snow does looks very convincing! Unfortuantly I don't have to pretend here, yuck!

Nikki said...

Cute pictures!
Your tree is really pretty!!

arielle said...

I awarded you Jen! Check out my blog...

((you don't have to do this is you don't want to lol......))

Liz said...

those were so cute.

Unknown said...

Hello! I just subscribed to your blog...I am from Lockport, NY amd have met you before at Beale Street Blast and other events at your church. I too am a new mom and wife to my husband Greg. I LOVE your blog and find your posts to be such an encouragement to my heart...I hope you don't mind that I am now a "watcher" of your blog. God Bless! Sally Owen

priscilla joy said...

Hi Jenna! So glad you found my blog, I love hearing from new readers. Sure, I'd love for you to link to my blog. Your little girl is so cute and you guys are a beautiful family!
Blessings,
Priscilla

Popular Posts