Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

S-N-O-W!!!




I take back what I said about it never snowing here! It did last night, much to our amazement! :) It was more like an icy sleet, but then later there were some big snow flakes that came down and it actually stayed on the roof, car and ground until about 10 this morning. Who would have ever thought that I would think that snow was such a novelty? :) Or that I would miss it? This is the time of year that I miss it. By January 3rd, give me my warm weather again...I'm ready for summer! :) Hope you enjoyed the pictures of the great event! :)

10 comments:

Arianna said...

Wait, is there snow in the pictures? Where, I don't see it! LOL, JK. Snow in TX....wow, you guys must have been excited ;) I remember when my niece came to visit us in NY, it was the first time she had ever seen snow, and she was just walking around the yard going 'ohhh....' LOL.

Julie said...

Seriously, like I am tearing up. I miss it too.

Jessie said...

Jenna, you should have seen our house in February. It snowed a TON and was absolutely gorgeous on the trees! I'll have to post a picture of it on my blog...then you can see it. Every once in awhile we get blessed with some snow, and what a blessing it is! God knew if He sent snow too much, we Texans might get tired of it! Not having it for months on end, but ever couple of years... it's exciting when it happens.

Nikki said...

We love snow!
We have quite a bit of it on the
ground!
YAY FOR SNOW!!

anna said...

Oh, I'm soo happy for you guys!! You must have been so excited!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it actually snowed!! I am sure you were soo excited:)

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenna! How fun! Sometimes we feel like that here in ohio since our snow isn't like NY snow.:)But we do get our share. Enjoy. :)

Suzi K said...

It was SO fun! I think you guys got more than us...I'm pretty sure of it actually! Not fair!!:)

Sarah P said...

I used to miss snow until I moved back to New York! Not anymore!!! Yuck!! It makes everything so icky and sticky, slush everywhere, and icy! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it though!

Unknown said...

What a blessing! The Lord knew that you needed to see some snow to remind you of home. Isn't is so good how He always knows just what we need?

Popular Posts