Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Right Now...

I am doing something very stupid. I am blogging. I will regret it in the morning when I have to teach piano for an hour and a half. Right now it is 11:41pm and will be much later by the time I actually make it to bed, so if this all comes out strange you will know why! Here are pictures of our early Christmas we had with Nate's family last night!

I am so sad that this came out blurry...we did our annual tradition of a family picture with the self timer and it always makes us laugh :)

Another tradition: Happy Birthday Jesus cake!

My pretty tree with lots of presents :)


We had some extra lights so Nate put these up for me! I was SO excited!


I LOVE this picture of Brookie and I making memories frosting sugar cookies :)



Uriah got into the food coloring!
We tried to get good pictures of Brookie and Trinity but it didn't work out too well. They wouldn't smile for anything!

For your information, it is now 11:58pm. Goodnight!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! Brookie is wearing the Christmas dress that Jenna and Kaylee wore last year! I loved them! See you next week!

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad you posted!! I love Brookes outfit!! She is so cute!! I love how she has her little finger on her lip in the pic of her and Trinity!
Love ya!

Nikki said...

To Cute!!

anna said...

Looks like Brooke was making memories of eating the cookies, not making them!! haha!

Jenna said...

yes it's true :)

Liz said...

OMW. That pic of foofer with the cfrosting, she looks just like your family. Nice pictures though. I can't wait to see you in like four days.

Jessie said...

In the last picture Brooke looked like she was thinking hard about something. You've got one of the cutest little girls Jenna (though BOTH little girls in the picture are absolutely adorable!!)

priscilla joy said...

Great pics! Your tree is so pretty, sounds like a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of Brookie!!! I love it :)

aire (my blogger isnt letting me sign in! Oh sure..)

Claire said...

Awww they are all so cute! I love the one on Foof with the cookies!

Popular Posts