Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'll Be HOME......

FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!
Our long awaited trip is finally here and we are leaving tomorrow to go HOME for Christmas! This will be the first year in 2 Christmas' that I'll get to see SNOW on Christmas! They have over 2 feet so it's not going anywhere anytime soon! :) Today I've been packing and cleaning my house so that I don't come home to a messy house, which I hate. I had a party last night so the house was a disaster but it's gotten better!

I will try to post while I am there. I'm so excited about taking pictures of Brookie in the snow and what she thinks of it, so I'm sure that I will have to share them all with you!

Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope that no matter where you are or what the weather you will remember the true meaning of the season! For unto you is born this day in the city of David a SAVIOUR which is CHRIST THE LORD!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Can't wait to see pictures!
Have a merry CHRISTmas!!

anna said...

Can't wait to see you!! Getting SOOO excited! Tomorrow night at this time.....:)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you will finally be home for Christmas!!! It'l be sweet!!
See ya tomorrow!

The Reynolds said...

I bet your excited!At least you'll have a white christmas...rainy here. :(

Popular Posts