Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thank God for FAMILY!

Here are some pictures of our family night last night. The Simpson's started a family night every Monday a few years ago and it's definately something that we all look forward to each week! Verity and me. After this she proceeded to take a bunch of pictures all by herself!

Everyone sitting around talking to Adam and doing the webcam. The kids loved it!

'Riah and Brookie playing together :)


God has blessed me with fantastic in-laws. Nate's Mom and Dad treat me like their own daughter, Joanna and I are like sisters, and the guys...well, they are ordinary guys...but we love each other to death and are always teasing each other! And of course, the kids are a blast. It's amazing that Jo has 3 now! I am so happy here and am so thankful for the way the Lord worked it out for me to have such an awesome family here seeing that I am away from mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! :)

Unknown said...

It's a blessing that you have such wonderful in-laws. I have been blessed in that department, too!

Anonymous said...

You have such an awesome family! I love them too!

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts