Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Recent Pictures

I took the kids to the park and tried to push Foofer in the swing but she did not like it at all and that didn't last long!
The first "REAL" macaroni and sauce! Yeah!
The little girl I watch now. I also watch her brother who is 2. I do it 2 days a week--learning what it's like to be a Mom of 3! We have a blast!
Brookie and Trinity are 6 months apart but just about the same size! Trinity is so happy and smiley and cute!
Havin a bad day!
At Veronica's bridal shower. We had an Italian theme with the BEST food. It was so much fun! And I won't even TALK about the chocolate cake cause you will be mad that I didn't save you any! :)


9 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute!

Liz said...

Jess is SOOO cute.... OMW! Is she going to find out what it is??

The Reynolds said...

Cute pics.! We were at OPBBC on Sunday...it was nice to talk to Anna a little bit!:)

Anonymous said...

OMW, jess looks so cute pregnant!! I can't wait till she has her kid. I'm sure it will be so cute! You and Brooke look so cute as usual:).
Love and miss ya.
See you next week.

Anonymous said...

So glad to FINALLY see a picture of Jess pregnant! She look so cute. Tell her we all request pictures of her on FB!!!!
And I would just like to announce that I have the cutest niece in the whole wide world and I am a very proud aunt. Trinity is getting so cute! Aww the 2 of them an Verity are going to be SO close growing up!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the 'havin a bad day' pic. Too cute!:) And I love your new blog layout.~Amy

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at the pics again and I think Trinity and Brooke look alike!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see my little Foofy this week!!!!!!!

Christina said...

we need a new post dear:-)

Popular Posts