Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Uh-Oh"

We've been hearing a lot of that around here. It just popped out of Foofer's mouth one day. Nate dropped something and said, "Uh-Oh" and she repeated right after him, clear as day, "uh-Oh!" So Nate and I have never laughed so hard in our lives. The hysterical thing is, she knows what it means. She sees a hanger on the floor in a store: "Uh-Oh". She drops her toy: "Uh-Oh". She throws her whole sandwhich (all 3 million pieces) all over the floor: "Uh-Oh"--3 million times, to make sure she accounts for each piece.

In this video she doesn't say it very clearly. But this is just to show you what she's been doing ad some of her little antics. Hope you enjoy! :)

From a very proud (and I'm sure annoying) first time Mom!!!

8 comments:

Felicia said...

SOOO cute, as always! I love when babies first learn to talk. She seemed to enjoy that green mush you were feeding her. yummy peas. :) I can't wait to see her next month!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMW!! She is growing up so fast!! I love her and can't WAIT to see her!!

Rachel Barkowski said...

that is so cute. :-)
How did you post a video? My mom's side of the family has a blog and we want to put video clips up but can't figure out how to do it.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love her!!! She eats so neatly, too, opening her mouth like a little birdie! :-)

Christina said...

lol such a cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

I have such a cute niece!!! She is so adorable...I can't wait to see her next month!!!

Liz said...

OMW!!
She thinks she's it!!! i can't wait to hold her... I haven't held her since.... Sept,

Popular Posts