Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The One's That Didn't Make It

I take a lot of pictures. My husband would probably argue too many pictures, but I like to have our lives well documented. :) Of course, maybe a 10th of the pictures I take make it on the blog, so I wanted to post a few that "didn't make it" for a very random picture post.
 PS--The common theme of these pictures is "Nathan", because even when I try to sneak a picture of the older 2 they usually end up running away. He is my only subject who will sit still!


Loving his swing

He's 2 months old, but he still loves to cuddle with Mommy

 Cutest sleeping position 


Anna spoiled Brookie and bought her a manicure

Sparkly Purple

It was a blast having my sister and our "cousins" come to visit. Known as cousins because we grew up together and are like family.

Sing for Anna! :)

Singing together around the piano

Yes, he loves to be held

You guys have no music and no words and I don't know the song...how am I supposed to sing?!

Sing into the mic Pat...

A crazy night and round of "awkward family photos"...

 (We were laughing so hard at these pictures that we had tears streaming down our faces. Those are the BEST times :)

He gets lots of hugs

Who doesn't love a chubby naked baby? :)

Kisses for baby

Baby Chub

I hope you all are having a great week! I hope to be back to normal posting schedules soon :)


3 comments:

Deb said...

LOVED this post and all these pics
:-)

anna said...

Aw I miss you all! We had such a blast :)

Mary said...

I have the cutest niece and nephews,
and of course a beautiful sister!
Looks like you had such a fun time with Brad and Liz!

Popular Posts