Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Day in the Life: Week 19

I'm a week behind in posting my picture a day, so here is 2 weeks ago and I hope to have last week up within a few days. One thing I've noticed with taking on this challenge is that I really notice little moments around the house and capture them more. Taking a photo every day is becoming second nature to me now that we're in month 5, and I'm really enjoying it! It will be so great to have these all to look back on at the end of the year.

Monday, May 7th: Awkward Family Photos :)

Tuesday, May 8th: Babysitting sweet little miracle baby, Bryan
                             

Wednesday, May 9th: A Mother's Day picture for my Mom

Thursday, May 10th: Baby Yawns

Friday, May 11th: Cousins and Best Friends

Saturday, May 12th: I told them they could have popcorn for a snack and before I could help them, I found them like this. Notice that closed feet make a great popcorn holder! (thankfully they just had baths!)

Sunday, May 13th: Mom of three on Mother's Day. It's still hard to believe I have 3 kids.




Hope you all have a great week!

1 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Neat idea to do one photo a day. :)

Popular Posts