Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The long Awaited White Stuff

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas this year! Leading up to ours was a little bit of a whirlwind, but once the plane landed and I saw my family I breathed a sigh of relief--time to relax and really enjoy the week before Christmas! We baked cookies, wrapped presents, enjoyed their anual church concert (with many visitors in attendance!), did a little last minute shopping and just enjoyed the Christmas spirit. The strange thing was, it was all done with fairly warm weather and no snow! We had a green, sunny, beautiful Christmas and finally today--over a week later--we saw the beautiful white stuff on the ground. My kids were so excited and actually played outside much longer than I thought they would. They loved it!
 I just love this one, because anyone who has bundled up little kids knows how stiff and awkward they can be with all their layers on. It's too cute. :)
I'll be doing a nice, long post of our Christmas--eventually. :) For now, enjoy your week and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

anna said...

haha! Aw, how cute :) I love them. It's been so much fun having you all here!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Jen, I loved them all bundled up!! Haha they looked adorable and so happy! Glad you guys are having such a great time! I do miss you all though!! Love you lots! Give the kids xoxo for me!

Unknown said...

AH HA HA HA HA!!! That last picture of Joey is PRICELESS!! His face is soo adorable! Looks like they enjoyed themselves! Happy New Year! :)

Popular Posts