Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Joey is Two!

Today, my son turned 2. Because I've been sick all day and I'm completely exhausted right now, this won't be a full birthday post, but I just wanted to post this comparison picture really quick. Time goes by way too fast! I re-read my birth story post and looked at all the pictures from the day he was born. I love every stage my children go through, but like any Mom, it always makes me a little melancholy to see them growing up and getting bigger.

Of course Joe-Joe has been acting way more like a 2 year old than a 1 year old for a while now, but it's official now and I have just a little twinge of sadness. This is when I'm so happy to have another little one on the way--makes the other one's growing up seem a little easier when I'll have another infant in my arms soon enough. (Lord Willing.)

 Well, until a more extensive post on his 2nd birthday...goodnight for now. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww...I too wish I could freeze time. They do grow up way too fast it seems and life just keeps moving along. But, every stage has it's own surprise and blessing so I try to focus on that. My daughter turned 3 last month and I about cried. HOW SAD is that?!?!? :) Anyway, hope you are feeling better soon. Take it easy and get some rest. :)

anna said...

I have come to the conclusion you have the cutest two yr old I've EVER seen!!

Deb said...

Cute! Can't believe my little man is 2!! SLOW DOWN JOJO ;) =)

Popular Posts