Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Baby # 3, Month 4!

This past month has gone faster than the first trimester combined. I'm feeling so much better, despite some serious energy defiancy that I didn't really experience in my other pregnancies. I think it has to do with having 2 other kids and not ever slowing down! I'm learning to handle it a little better, make sure I'm taking my vitamins and looking into pregnancy herbal teas that will help. A 15-20 minute power nap a day usually helps, too. :)

Here's my official 16 week picture! I'm wearing a black shirt each month so I can put them all together later in  a collage,something I've wanted to do in the past but never did.
 Funny how outfits can change the way you look--here I am at 15 weeks, wearing about the only maternity skirt that fits so far! I'm ready to be done with the in between stage, which will probably happen around 20 weeks when I'll start looking more round and pregnant and maternity will fit better. I've been selling old clothes I don't really care for anymore on ebay and using the money to get some cute new things for Fall. I'm really excited about that!
Other than that, not much to report this month! I'm getting into a better workout routine, finding a balance in resting and not over-doing it and still looking a little awkward around the mid-section. That will change soon--I hope!
 My next report will be at 20 weeks, and I'm still debating if I want to find out the gender because I really do not like it at all. It's very anti-climatic and boring to me to find out in the u/s room. However, for Brookie's sake I think we will, but I'll have the tech write it down and we'll do it a little more special than discovering the gender at the Dr.'s office. We shall see--I guess you'll find out next month!

4 comments:

Deb said...

You look ADORABLE!

anna said...

you have the weensiest stomach!! So cute

Unknown said...

You are looking good!! I am wishing for better days here...hoping for less nausea and more energy! I will be there soon. I totally feel your pain! :) Isn't it SUCH a BLESSING though?? Wow. Amazing feeling each time. Keep resting!

Mary said...

Jen you look so good! Glad your feeling better :)
xoxo

Popular Posts