Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

All Grown Up

I wanted to share these recent pictures of Brookie that I took. She loves this little skirt that someone in church gave her, and she is wearing her necklace that Aunt Claire made her, which she adores too. She is SUCH a girl. :) She's growing up so quickly--talking so much and coming up with new things to make me laugh every day!






The other day she looked at my belly and said "Mom, your belly is disgusting." Hahaha!! Probably because at this point with stretch marks, it is disgusting! :)
Last night we layed together on my bed and she kept her hand on my belly for a long time. That was the first time that she had the patience to wait for baby Joey to move so she could feel him. He was moving around and kicking like crazy and she was enthralled! Her eyes would get really big and she would say, "woah!" and laugh. "Baby Joey's kicking me!!!" I loved it! I only have 4 weeks left in this pregnancy, so I was glad that she was finally able to feel him moving in there. :)


9 comments:

Julie said...

The hands on the hips kills me. Reminds me of your dads warning as we left last week. To sam: "Now don't become a spoiled little Italian Princess!" Hehe

Lisa said...

Awww she IS getting so big! I always thought my kids were the best toy I could ever have...I know that may sound funny but I just enjoyed them so much :) You are such a good mommy.God Bless,Lisa

Unknown said...

She sounds so cute! And she looks SOOOO very cute in all those pictures!!!

Jillian

Sarah P said...

Awww! These pics are so cute tho!!! I love the top one w/ her little attitude! LOL. Ur such a good photographer 2! :D

Liz said...

OMW, she has gotten SOO big and cute:)

Jubilena said...

Awww, little girls are so much fun! It is amazing what they come up with. My little 3 year old said asked me if I would sit at her little table "when I got little"!! I am right behind you about 3 weeks. Hope these last weeks go well for you!

Anonymous said...

OMW She is GORGEOUS!! Wow, I can't get over how beautiful my niece is!! I cannot WAIT to see her!
Love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

omw she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see all of you!!!

Julia said...

Awwwwwww.... she is adorable I can not wait to see her though!!!!

Popular Posts