Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby # 2, Month NINE!!!! WOO HOO!!!


Well, here I am on the home stretch of this pregnancy! I'm officially 36.5 weeks right now :), but I'm happy to be dilated almost 3 centimeters and 70% effaced! So I am pretty much thinking I will go early, but we will see what happens! I will know a little more of an update on Friday when I have another appointment.
My back has been bothering me a little more, but I will take it over the months of agony I had with Brooklynne. I'm not having high blood pressure, swelling or any of the problems I did last time, either--Praise the Lord! I've felt so much better this time!
At this time I've gained a nice, healthy 31 pounds. :) I was hoping not to go over 30, but it'll be fine if I'm a few over. I haven't been able to eat very much at all lately. I think my belly is too full with a baby in it and doesn't have much room for food! I know that will change once I have the baby--I remember being so hungry and I still remember that delicious, wonderful meal after delivery: a chicken salad sandwich. (Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE chicken salad?)
We got family/maternity pictures done last week and when I have those I will try to post as many as I can. You can check out some previews here and here. If you do, please comment and tell her what a great job she did! She really is an amazing photographer and I'm so happy with how they turned out!
Well, I think that is all the update I have for now! I would like to try to do a "9 months" post, putting all the pictures of me together for the whole 9 months, so we'll see if I get around to doing that.
Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! We had a fun day hanging out at a cookout with friends, talking, laughing our heads off and eating of course. :)

9 comments:

anna said...

You look soo good!! Pretty much it's all belly!!

Anonymous said...

You look as beautiful as ever!

Anonymous said...

You look really good Jen!!! :)

Claire said...

Huge cute belly! You look so good, it looks like ALL belly to me! Yay! Can't wait to see you in 2 WEEKS from today!!

Ginger said...

YOU LOOK SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie Parfitt said...

Just get lots of rest before the big day comes! I hope the weather is cooling off for your like it is here.

Liz said...

OMW, you popped out:) You are adorable though Jen.

Anonymous said...

awww you look so cute and awesome!!

Julia said...

you look so cute!!!
I can not wait to see you!!!!

Popular Posts