Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finally...some pictures!

My little Joey, 7 pounds, 8 ounces, 21 inches long, born at 3:07am after 1.5 hours of labor!


I LOVE Nate's face here--he's so proud of his little man :)

Right after he was born--can you tell I'm so happy it's OVER! :)

I was so shocked that he came so fast...and happy!
Thank you Jesus for another healthy child!


Getting his first bath
She gave him a little Mohawk--totally adorable!


Later that day, Brookie meeting her brother for the first time. She was so excited!
She LOVES him!


Love her little faces...she's in awe!


Daddy with his 2 little kids
LOTS of hair!

Our first family picture! Joey was about 10 hours old!



Claire got here 2 days after he was born, so she missed the birth :( but was able to still come to the hospital for a while. She'll be here for about 2 weeks! I'm so happy she's here!!

Brookie's face after Jo-Jo had a huge diaper blow out :)

Yay! Aunt Claire is here!

Joey is 2 days old...we are VERY ready to leave the hospital and take him home!

Little Man :)

Candid shot--LOVE
They took FOREVER to discharge us, so we were all a little restless, but we managed to get one last picture of us leaving the hospital :)

Thank you all so much for the prayers and support throughout this pregnancy! I thank the Lord that my pregnancy, labor and delivery went SO well! I am so blessed!

9 comments:

Ginger said...

Aww he looks just like Nate!

Congrats!!! He is beautiful!

Julie said...

Yes, we all know he is adorable, but we need to talk about you my dear. You look entirely too fabulous to just have a baby. Next time, don't look so gorgeous in you pictures so that the rest of us can feel better about ourselves!!

anna said...

I still can't get over how cute, perfect and TINY he is!! I can't wait to see him. Only two weeks from tomorrow!! YEA!

Anonymous said...

AW there all so cute :). I can't wait till we all come down there!! SO EXCITED!!!

Jubilena said...

Thanks for the pictures! He looks like a little man! It makes me look forward all the more to holding my own little bundle in some weeks!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! *sniff* I want another one!!!! :) Congratulations, you all look so very happy and content. God bless your new little one!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute!!I LOVE all of his dark hair...I am SO thankful for such a cute, healthy nephew! Can't wait to see you all!
Love and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

You are just glowing in every picture! So happy for you - it's wonderful you have a little girl and a little boy now!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful Jen!!

Popular Posts