Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged--Random things about me :)

I've been tagged by Arielle to list 6 random things about myself.
Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.

1. I am afraid of the dark. At night I will not go downstairs without my hubby!
2. I don't know how to french braid. My sister tried to teach me--couldn't get it! I'm not a hair person at all!
3. I really like Sushi when it's made right
4. A pet peeve of mine is how everyone is so proud of Texas (it's not all that)
5. I can't stand the feeling of sand on my feet after walking on the beach ( I love it while I'm walking on it though :)
6. Nate and I didn't kiss or hold hands until our wedding day. Something that was very difficult, something I'm glad we waited for and something I'm very proud of!

I tag Julie, Suzi, Hollie, and Mrs. S! :) ( I don't know how to link, so you can check out their blogs on my sidebar!)

4 comments:

Claire said...

LOL I am afraid of the dark, too. Really bad. I went out to Greg's car the other night to get something for him and when I came in I said "I cannot ever go out there without you again!" It was so scary. And the sand thing, too. You can tell we are sisters! You only tagged 4 people!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I am soo petrified of the dark to! Must be a Cammilleri thing:)
Love you!!!

Victoria said...

I'm afraid of the dark, too! I only go down if I really HAVE to and pray the whole time!:)

I LOVE sushi.

Never knew you weren't a "hair" person. Go figure!

Felicia said...

I am seriously laughing out loud about the french braid thing. Such your type. :)

Popular Posts