Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun Times

Yesterday we had a great day in San Antonio once again. My Dad, Mom, Grandma and Aunt Mary all came. It was so much fun spending the day together!
Brookie watching the cute little baby duckies on the river
All of the Davis girls!


Brookie loving her French fries at the County Line



Clapping and dancing to a marching band that was playing outside of the Alamo




All of us outside of the Alamo! I haven't been there since before Nate and I were even an item so it was fun to go there with him :)




We went to the County Line, a barbecue place that has the biggest ribs you have ever seen. They were SOO good!!!



Here they are! As you can see they were humugus! Good thing we split!



The Mariachi (spell?) came and sang us a song at the table. It was really pretty!



Nonnie and Bookie on the River Boat.



The Riverwalk is so pretty. I love visiting there!
We had a tragic experience: we sat in traffic and got lost, so it took us an HOUR to get to the mall that was supposed to be 10 minutes away just so we could go to Christopher and Banks because they were having 40% off the entire store. When we finally got there, the store had closed down!!! We were so mad that we had taken all that time only to find it closed. So here I am sitting in Macy's after a very long day! :)

11 comments:

Felicia said...

hahahahaha that last picture of you is SO funny! I can just imagine how mad you must've been! oh, and the other pics are good too. :) Looks like you all are having a blast! I can't wait to come in less than 2 wks!

anna said...

Looks like you are having a BLAST w/ the fam! I can't wait to see you...I hope you can go to AL!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a good time in San Antonio. To bad you never gt to go to Christopher & banks.
Glad your having a good time! Tell mom and dad I said hey!
Love you guys tons!!!

Claire said...

Awww Brooke must have LOVED watching the duckies in the river! Looks like so much fun! I wish I could be there...I can't wait! Brooke looks absolutely adorable with her hair like that! Awwwwwww, and of course I love her shoes, She is going to appreciate her Aunt Claire helping her be so fashionable ;-)

Liz said...

cute pics jen! looks like Grandma is having a GREAT time!! II'm so glad that your all together!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there!! it looks like you guys are having sooooo fun. Miss ya tons. Tell every one I said "hi":)

Arianna said...

Aw, looks like you guys are having a blast...well, besides missing out on Christopher and Banks! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Jen, Did you get that shirt your wearing, from Khols? I love it!

arielle said...

Awww it looks like you guys are having fun! Thats nice your aunt & grandmother could come!!

arielle said...

You've been tagged! (check out my blog :)

Anonymous said...

hey Jen! you pictures of san antonio are pretty and ,and brookie is cute!

Popular Posts