Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

2 Years Ago Today...

Us enjoying our wedding meal...although we couldn't eat much!
Walking into our reception
I love this one!

Together Forever!!! I am so happy!
(I tried to post a bunch more pictures but it wasn't working for some reason...)
As far as plans, we are leaving this Thursday to go to San Antonio until Sunday. I am so excited! Brooke is staying with my in-laws--I'm so blessed that they are willing to do it! Our hotel has a pool so I am planning on swimming and laying out, of course, and we are going to do shopping (of course), especially because there is a Christopher and Banks there! Anyway, that is what our plans are. We aren't doing much today so that we can save money and go to a nice restaurant on our trip. I'll post pictures when we get back. I will also be posting some pictures of our honeymoon this week since I will be thinking about it a lot and what a blast we had.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

One of the most beautiful weddings EVER!! You guys are so sweet and a wonderful testimony as to what a Christian marriage ought to be! Happy Anniversary!!!

Liz said...

Have a good time... You had better post pics of our little honeymoon... WEllllllll.... Maybe just some of them!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Nate and Jen!! I called you yesterday, but you guys didn't answer....so Happy "belated" anniversary!!
Love you guys!

Popular Posts