Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

He's All Mine!

The other night my husband had one of his buddies over to watch a movie with him.

(By the way, may I interject that it was"Mr. Beans Holiday," which they concluded was the dumbest movie they had ever seen, with a few minor funny parts in it. So don't waste your time, they said.)

Anyway.

I was in the other room cleaning my kitchen up a bit when I heard Nate say, "My wife isn't gonna watch it..."

That was all I had to hear. I started thinking about how much I love when he says "my wife". It almost sends chills up my spine because I am so thrilled that I really am his wife and have the privilege of being so for the rest of my life! When he first met me, obviously he called me Jenna. When we got a little closer, it was Jen. Eventually I was his girlfriend, and then his fiancee'. Those were great at the time but the day he could call me his wife was the best day of all. Other guys refer to me as Jen or, when talking to my hubby, "your woman", but he is the only one in the whole wide world who will ever refer to me as his wife. What an honor and a privilege.
I have to be the happiest woman alive!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's all yours for sure!! WOW that was pretty random I have to say. Did you forget to write something??

Anonymous said...

There it is!! It wasn't coming through before...sorry!

Felicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felicia said...

You're cute... and very lucky for sure! :)

(I messed up on my comment before and now you have a "comment deleted"..oh well. :)

Popular Posts