Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving

I am working right now, but tonight I am going to upload some recent pictures. Life has been crazy as we have been packing and trying to get rid of as much as we can. Whatever we move into will be smaller than what we are in now, so we need to throw away a lot of junk.
And speaking of moving, we put a deposit in Sunday on a small duplex to rent, so we are praying that we are approved! We don't have good credit right now so we have to wait a few years while we rent, and then we can buy something. I love the duplex. The kitchen in it is awesome! It is 2 stories, has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 1 car garage--a lot bigger than what we ever thought we would be living in for now!
While we won't be saving money as quickly as we were planning, we will have our own place and plenty of room. We plan on being there for about 2 years.
So...I will let you know if we get it for sure. If not, we will be looking again, which I don't look forward to, but I will know that it's the Lord's will!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

This answers my question I left on your "Wall". I'm SOOOOOO excited for you! A place for yourselves will be worth the extra time it takes to save money. It sounds like a nice place to be in the meantime, too.

BTW - I like your new background!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it's really nice. I hope I can come down some time this year. Love and miss you lots!

Unknown said...

I certainly hope that the Lord works it out to where you'll be able to rent this duplex. David and I live in a duplex (we bought it), and we love our house! It's smaller than the one you'll be renting, but I love it!

Carolee's Corner Canary Islands said...

We are moving the same day you are--July 12th. I am looking forward to it, even though we have a very nice apartment, I am tired of thinking that we are making too much noise overhead for our neighbors down below--who don't have any kids and don't understand our lifestyle. We can't play the piano or do much of anything-so it will be good to have a little more privacy.

Popular Posts