Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What we did for Christmas

Christmas this year was very special. For one, I felt so much more at home here this year than I did last year. Last year we had been married for about 5 months, and I really, really missed being home with my family and friends. This year was much different. I still really missed being at home, but it was bearable and I had so much fun!

The other thing that was very special was that Adam was here. To tell you the truth, I don't think that any of us thought that we would be with him so soon, God blessed us and he was able to be with us! Who knows how long it will be until all the Simpsons are together at Christmas again!
Christmas eve was at my house. I'm wondering if I'll ever offer to do that again--ok, well, yes, of course I will. I love having big parties with lots of food at my house. I usually just forget all the work that is involved! I made all kinds of orderves and cooked our main dish: brisciut. I have never made one before but it turned out so delicious! Italians pride themselves in their food, and I have to say that I was very proud of myself. :) HA!





Here is Nate carving the meat--it was so tender and juicy! :) (I'm still proud of it)


Here is Brooke opening her first present from Grandpa and Grandma Simpson on Christmas eve. It was so fun having a baby on Christmas this year! It just made everything so much more exciting! :)

For some reason I cannot upload any more pictures, so I'll probably try again later.

Nate and I ended Christmas eve by sleeping under the tree. It was so romantical. :) And Nate was so sweet because he said he didn't sleep very well, but I was sleeping really good, so he stayed there the whole night. What a man! I have some cute pictures of Brooke that I took on Christmas eve and day, so hopefully this will let me upload them soon.

Love to you all!

~~Jen~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vidoe was so cute though!! She looked lke she didn't know what to do about it though, she was so confused!!
Love and miss ya,
anna

Victoria said...

Big parties - lots of food! Just like your dad!

Popular Posts