Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Here are some pictures of our Christmas season so far! I love this time of the year! Last night, Nate and I went to the Trail of lights and it was amazing...I will be posting those pictures next.



Yesterday, Faith, Joanna and I got together (we are neighbors) and did Christmas baking. It's so much more fun to be in the kitchen when there are other girls to talk to and have fun with! Verity helped me unwrap all the kisses for the peanut butter blossoms that I was making.
These are Jo, Faith's and I's kids. It's amzing that there are already that many and we are all so young! :)
Jo making chocolate covered pretzels (with white chocolate and peppermint--YUM!) and Faith making Almond bars that were delicious!

Nate and I taking a picture of ourselves on a walk--yes, we are wearing short sleeves!
Kim has been here for several weeks now with the kids, so we had them over for Italian food which Kim loves! We had a great time!
This is the pictures of Brooke that I am putting on our Christmas card. I took about 15 and got 2 good ones.
Amazingly, this was just a week ago on a walk that we took. We got some lights in the background so that you would believe that, yes, it was Christmas time and we are wearing short sleeves! And no, it's not Christmas in July, either! (BTW, it is pretty chilly now)
This was Brooke enjoying the toys in her stroller on our walk that night. The weather actually really ended up turning by the time we were on our way home and it's been cold ever since!

Robby and Nate with their little girls!Brookie looks so big compared to Trinity!

3 comments:

Sara N. Smith said...

Ahhh, I love the picture of Brooke. How sweet!
Looks like you had a great time of fellowship while baking! How fun - what a blessing!

Liz said...

Cute pics Jen

Anonymous said...

They are all sooo cute! I miss Brooke so much and can't wait to see her next month!!
I'm sure you had a blast w/ kim! She's so much fun.
Love ya!
anna

Popular Posts