Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Little Toes



When Brooke was 6 weeks old, Claire painted her toe nails. Mommy finally got on the ball and painted them again yesterday at the age of 5 1/2 months! :) It was so sweet this time beacuse she was more aware f what was going on. She was all interested in it, looking at her toes and putting her head on mine when I was painting them. Then We got a picture of her in her little white sandals that she just got. I love being a Mom! It's so fun! Brooke gives me some of the sweetest little moments ever! God has blessed me so much with the most beautiful, sweet, content little baby! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a perfect ANGEL!! I've never heard or seen a more content baby than her! You are training her right. I'm pretty sure you could give some tips to some other moms around here;).
See you in only FOUR days! Can't wait!
Love,
anna

Anonymous said...

These are SO cute! She is the cutest little girl ever!!! I love the pic where she's outting her head against your -- she probably thought she was so funny! I lvoe her little sandals and the polish is a cute color.
Claire

Jenna said...

Nail polish, Credit to Anna for buying it for me for Chistmas

Liz said...

I'm surprised she sat still for so long.

Popular Posts