Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Alabama Trip

This past week we went to Jack Patterson's "Come and See" Jubilee and I have to say that they were the best meetings I have ever been to. The preaching was phenomenal and the music was uplifting. It was held at Gloryland Baptist Church in Birmingham, Pastor Charlie Andrews. He was one of the preachers, along with my dad, Vince Massa, Eddy Wyatt and several other men of God.



This is the Tabb family singing. They sang kind of a theme song throughout the week called, "I have been blessed." It was so good, and everyone was crying and shouting and having a time when they sang it on Thursday evening. How blessed we have been!
This is the boys home where the Parkinsons live. The guys in Old Paths built it and it is very beautiful inside!
It's so nice whenever I have a chance to sing with my sisters! We sang for most of the invitations and a lot during the services.
Brookie was really good in the car until the last few hours--then she would get really whiny and discontent :) But so would we!




4 of the second generation girls from Old Paths were there along with our babies, so we got this picture one night. It was so neat to all be together again!
We also got one of the grandpa's of the kids! This picture is so sweet!
This is Bro. Jack with his girls home. They sang and quoted scripture. Bro. Jack has and incredible heart for all the kids in his home.
Dave and Pat are really good friends and they had an awesome time at these meetings too. They helped me by taking care of the baby one afternoon, too. :)

Nate and I happily reunited after a week apart. I wished so bad that he could have been there!

2 comments:

Sara N. Smith said...

I'm sure it was so great to be home again with your "hubby".
What a blessing preaching and fellowship can be!
Glad to see you had a great time! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!
anna

Popular Posts