Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

New clothes...

Chubby little tummy!

just chillin! :) I love these ones!


Today I got Brooke some clothes on clearance at Kohl's. It was really almost the first time I have bought her clothes since she got so many at her baby shower. I wanted to post some pictures of her in her new skirt and little jeans (forgive me but they were too cute!). She was actually smiling a lot and I got some good ones!
I am leaving tomorrow (Saturday) for the Vick's family camp in TN and will be gone until Wednesday. My family is going too, of course, so I'm really excited about it. I am teaching the girls one 0f the days and I'm kind of nervous about that but hopefully it'll go OK. I'm doing it on contentment cause that is what God is teaching me right now!
Love you always!
~~Jen~~

~~Jen~~

5 comments:

Rachel Barkowski said...

Hmm...good topic. God is teaching me the same thing right now! I'm trying to let Him know that I have learned a lot, so we can move on. :-) Have a good trip, and let me know how the "teaching" goes!

Liz said...

I'll pray that your teaching thing goes wellll! Have fun. I wish I was going this year!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will so GREAT!! I'm glad you got the girls up to 16 so I can sit in on it and hear what you have to say! It will be AWESOME! Brooke is STILL cute, of course;). Can't wait to see her tomorrow. It hasn't even been a week since I've seen her!!!
C U soon!
anna

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt! I will be there for your teaching to support you as long a you are there when I do mine ;) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Felicia said...

I haven't been on here in a while...but the pics are still cuter than ever! Can't wait to see you guys next week! :D

Popular Posts