Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2007

We are still having a great time as you can imagine! Today the weather has been pretty warm and we have been outside swimming all day. I'm finally getting a tan at the end of the summer! :) This has been such a different trip because I have a baby now and everyone wants to see her. It's been so nice having babysitters all the time so I can go outside or do whatever I want without worrying about her! I will miss that when I go back home for sure. Built in babysitting is a rare luxury for sure.
Tonight they are going street preaching in Buffalo...I can't go and I'll probably cry because that is my favorite thing to do. :( Oh well...I should have prepared so that my baby could eat while I was gone there. Formula is much too expensive to buy, especially when I have a lot of free samples at home that I should have brought with me. But I think me and my mom are gonna do something fun with the little kids and Brookie.
Love to all!!!
Jen

0 comments:

Popular Posts