Pages

Friday, September 7, 2007

I got to go...

Trying to fix the tire Me watching (I borrowed Anna's skirt and I think I'm gonna steal it :)

Claire chowing down on yogurt and granola. She had worked all day and had to eat dinner on the way.

I was so happy to get to go street preaching with my hubby and no baby...a nice date! :)

I got to go to Buffalo last night! I left the baby with Mom and I figured if she didn't like formula that eventually she would get hungry enough to eat it. :) Anyway, she did fine. We broke down on the way there-- something happened with the tire but they got it fixed really fast and we were on out way. Nate and I had a corner to ourselves that was not as busy as I remembered it but we still got several stacks of tracts out. We also walked through the big huge crowd watching the concert and pass out tracts. It's hard to talk to people in there but hopefully they read the tracts later. There is a guy that openly opposes them each week, but always hangs around. He is more of a Gothic one who always wears a long black and red skirt with pins and handcuffs hanging off of it. However he is obviously searching because he is coming to church on Sunday! Pray he gets saved because when people dress like that they want something for sure. They need Jesus.
~~~Jen~~~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since no one else is commenting I decided I should ;) I don't really have much to say except I am SO glad you guys are here! It's going to be SO sad when you leave. I will miss my little neice so much.

Liz said...

I'm glad you got to go jen!!!

Felicia said...

I didn't know you had been posting since you've been here! I love all the pics...I wish I could have gone to buffulo on thurs...I'll be so glad when this whole painting thing is over with!!!

Popular Posts