Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Little Pooper


Little POOPER!!!
Ok, enough pictures...please clean me up now...
Dad you look goofy :)
This is so sweeet!!!


Brooke's nickname is pooper....and these pictures can show you why:) Actually, I don't even know why we call her pooper. I make up the weirdest names sometimes. Nate discovered her with a blow out in the diaper and he basically freaked out :) I told him that since he found it he had to clean it and he actually did and did a good job! He set her in the sink in our bathroom and she looked so funny I just had to take some pictures :)

There are also pictures of her on her very first flight at 3 1/2 months old. She did really good and even had her own seat as you can see!

As most of you know I am home safe and we had a great trip. Brookie was really good on the plane thank God. She was all smiles as soon as she saw daddy after not seeing him for 5 days. She's definitely a daddy's girl!

4 comments:

Damon Matacchiera said...

haha! That is so funny! I can completely relate to the "blow-out" story! After Felicia's first one, Damon coined the nickname "poopagirl" for her... something about babies and that name! :-) What a good Daddy Nate is to do the clean-up himself! Glad to hear you had a safe trip back to TX! :-)

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute how she LOVES Nate like that!! She was so excited to see him, awwwwww.
anna

Liz said...

Wait, I like love the pics though!
She's so cute.

Felicia said...

That's funny that he put her in the sink. Whatever gets the job done, right?! :P

Popular Posts