Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Life...

Is way too busy. I got back Saturday and this week we have special meetings every night. Then I'm leaving Saturday for the Vick's family camp where my dad is preaching and we are all singing, and that is until Wednesday. I'm doing my best to keep Brooke on some sort of schedule so she is not totally messed up and miserable. She does really good though, and if we are out when it's her nap time she'll eventually sleep in her car seat. (After some fussing :( )
Last night all of our brothers came over--Danny, Adam and TJ (he's adopted :) and it was, as usual, a wild time. I made macaroni and cheese for them and egg rolls. A very random meal but it was good! We stayed up way too late laughing our heads off!
Well, that's what is going on around here. I've gotten 2 more piano students and possibly 4 more eventually if they all come through for me. :)
I love you all very much! Thank you to those who post comments! I'm glad to see you enjoy the pictures!
~~Jen~~

6 comments:

Damon Matacchiera said...

You do sound busy! Make sure you get enough rest in there!! :-)

Just to encourage you... I wouldn't worry too much about Brooke's schedule at this point... I've been adding a lot of "flex" into Felicia's, just b/c if I dont, I never get to participate in any of our church's ministries. I've found she's quite flexible if I have a stroller or something for her to relax in!

Jenna said...

Yeah you are right. She is very good about being flexible. I'm very adamant about me still doing my ministires and what I need to do and not letting her schedule run my life. Stability is great, but sometimes a schedule can take over your life too and your life revolves around them! I want her to learn to be content. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout!! It's cute!
anna

Anonymous said...

I really like the new format! I can't wait to see you guys again!
I am learning a lot from you being a mother...In like 45 years when I am a mother I will have learned SO much from you ;)I love how you are so flexible and can still stay out and do fun stuff with Brooke but she still has a pretty good schedule ;)

Damon Matacchiera said...

by the way... I didn't mean to sound bossy there! Or like I have all the answers. I'm a new mom just like you, and just wanted to encourage you with something that I've found works for me!!! :-)

Jenna said...

Hey no problem...I didn't think you were being bossy at all. :)

Popular Posts